Under the general direction of the Senior Director of Operations, the Deployment Manager manages hospitality wi-fi network, hardware configuration and the engineering of network installations. Also manages maintaining network information in My Deep Blue. Responsible for orienting and training new team members. Responsible for scheduling work load including job prioritization and resource skill matching. Participates in strategy, problem solving, and overall decision making as a part of operations management team.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Manages the configuration, deployment and My Deep Blue teams including hiring, coaching and training team members.
2. Solves technical issues. Maintains high degree of technical proficiency on new and existing hardware configurations and new and existing network designs. Shares technical standards and issue resolutions with team.
3. Engineers networks and configures equipment daily to assist the team maintain daily workload.
4. Communicates escalations with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a professional manner including appropriate written and spoken language.
5. Mentors team on appropriate behavior with customers and co-workers.
6. This role is required to help with equipment configuration and daily network engineering daily, especially when a team member has PTO and when the work load is beyond the team’s capacity.
2. Effective Communicator both internally and with clients
3. Technical Capacity
4. Customer/Client Focus
6. Ability to solve problems quickly
7. Ability to multitask
The Deployment Manager manages three teams/roles:
- Configuration Technician
- Deployment Engineering
- Deployment Engineer
- My Deep Blue (MDB)
- MDB Product Manager
- MDB Assistant Product Manager
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
No travel is expected for this position
Preferred Education and Experiences
Some college preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position
As assigned by direct Supervisor