Technical Operations Management Team
The primary responsibility of this role is to oversee the daily operations of the Proactive Support team in all of its functions. Technical performance, customer interaction, and adherence to internal and brand standards will be monitored and improved by the Proactive Support Manager. This position requires strong interpersonal skills. This role effectively communicates across departments to give and receive feedback on all matters relating to the proper proactive support of customers and their networks. The Proactive Support Manager will be responsible for multiple functions, outlined below.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Account Management
– Meets with Brand Reps (primary Proactive Support Rep for each account) weekly to go over current initiatives and status of accounts
– Assists Brand Reps with tracking progress of each initiative and with meeting deadlines and deliverables
– Participates in customer interaction with, or escalated from, the Proactive Support team in order to ensure excellent customer satisfaction
– Tracks progress of proactive network audits and ensures that benchmarks are met throughout the lifecycle of the network
– Ensures auditing process is well-documented and updated to latest Brand and Deep Blue standards
– Perform audits, if necessary, to validate procedures
– Recommends new audit points to enhance current level of service
– Receives and allocates or advances escalations to proper team members or outside departments
– Qualifies each escalation request to ensure basic troubleshooting and proper documentation have been completed
4. Move/Add/Change/Delete (MACD)
– Evaluates customer MACD requests to determine if they fall within or outside the scope of normal support agreements
– Ensures MACD requests are being performed in a timely manner and completion is being clearly communicated for customer testing and acceptance
– Monitors MACD requests to validate against internal and external brand standards
1. Exceptional customer interaction
2. Ability to lead by example, and provide guidance/direction to team members
3. Experience with procedural and process documentation
4. Proficient typing skills (directly related to the documentation aspect)
5. Accountability for overall team performance
6. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
7. Time management (self and team members)
8. Decision making skills
This position will directly manage all members of the Proactive Support team. Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: processing timesheets, performing annual or intermediate performance reviews, and disciplinary actions if required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.