The primary responsibility of this role is to provide our customers with a superior Wi-Fi experience. The Proactive Support Representative will be responsible for several tasks and functions, outlined below. The PSRs work to guarantee that each of our clients’ networks are functioning at optimum performance. This role will be the primary point of contact for assigned customers and clients.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular completion of high-level WiFi network audits
- Responds to customer inquiries and concerns within twenty-four (24) hours
- Perform and document network change requests in a timely manner
- Effectively communicate pertinent information to customers and/or Management
- Review open customer “tickets” to ensure areas of deficiencies are being addressed in a professional and timely manner
- Remains current on all aspects of each of their assigned properties
- Exceptional customer service
- Thorough Documentation skills
- Proficient typing skills (directly related to the documentation aspect)
- Accountability and ownership of work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Time management
- Decision making skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
No travel is expected for this position.
Preferred Education and Experiences
- 2+ Years of providing tech support to end users
- 2+ Years of experience in a dedicated network support environment
- Associate degree in an IT Related Field
- Experience working with an escalation process
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols
- Understanding of the OSI Network model
As assigned by direct Supervisor
Deep Blue Communications provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Deep Blue Communications complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.