This role will report to the Purchasing Agent and provide general assistance to the Purchasing, Inventory and Warehouse departments. Responsibilities include purchasing equipment for wi-fi network installations, ensuring that the equipment arrives on-time and communicating shipping and inventory updates to both employees and customers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Order equipment from a variety of approved vendors including Wav, Newegg and Amazon.
- Track equipment and ensure it arrives on-time.
- Assist warehousing with packing and shipping of inventory as needed.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
- Teamwork Orientation.
None for this positio
Expected Hours of Work / Pay
25-30 hours per week between the hours 8:30AM-5:30PM, Monday – Friday.
$12 per hour.
Position available immediately.
Preferred Education and Experiences
- Completed 1 year of college
As assigned by direct Supervisor
Email apply@deepbluecommunications by Friday April 20, 2018. Please attach your resume and let us know why you would be a good fit for this role!