The primary responsibility of the Shift Supervisor will be supervision of all Helpdesk personnel during their assigned shift. The Shift Supervisor will manage and direct workflow and process. This position will maintain and track current escalation issues. It is also expected that this role will possess a comprehensive understanding of Company clients and their specific technical requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage incoming calls, tickets and emails
- Supervisory duties and responsibilities as needed during shifts
- Review current call, tickets and emails, to ensure the Help Desk personnel follow the resolution process
- Perform Tier 1 and Tier 2 call reviews, documenting and coaching individual agents to meet company expectations
- Track key performance indicators and work with Director of Customer Support to improve team performance.
- Communicating with end users as well as the Helpdesk team to properly escalate issues that require further technical analysis
- Leadership and Collaboration Skills
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Coaching/Training Skills
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Technical Capacity
- Customer/Client Focus
- Teamwork Orientation
- Motivation/Team Building
- Professionalism and accountability
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position; Sunday – Thursday. Must be available to work some holidays and weekends.
No travel is expected for this position.
Preferred Education and Experiences
- 5+ Years of management experience
- 1+ Years of providing technical support
- 2+ Years’ experience in a dedicated network support environment
- Associate degree in an IT related field
- Experience working with an escalation process
As assigned by direct Supervisor