Enhancing the customer experience with fast, secure and agile networks to elevate your business
Thursday, February 24, 2022 1:00 PM EDT
For the sports and entertainment market, as at-home viewing continues to improve, the in-person fan experience becomes a key differentiator. That covers everything from ticketing and entry, to easing friction for parking and concessions, to providing seamless access to media, mobile apps and betting platforms. The same thinking applies for retail: As digital commerce continues to grow, retailers must enhance the in-store experience to create a smooth, delightful, and personalized shopping experience. At the end of the day, the foundation for optimizing fan and customer experiences, whether at a stadium or in-store, is robust connectivity.
Register for this webinar to learn about:
- How customer and fan experiences drive engagement and business value
- The technology underpinning CX in sports and entertainment, retail, and hospitality
- How connectivity shapes customer experience, including high-speed internet, WiFi and 5G and LTE private wireless networks
- Using WiFi analytics to improve operations and drive omnichannel marketing opportunities.
- Brian Epstein, VP General Manager Deep Blue, a Comcast Business Company
- Clayton Casper, Account Manager, Analytics & IoT, Nokia